Playback templates (containing endpoint setups, expression maps and percussion maps) are available for various sample libraries.
Below is a list of the options currently available, including expression maps that you can use to create your own playback templates.
This page will be updated as new ones are created, or linked to if created by the manufacturers or other people using Dorico. If you have a playback template you’d like us to link to or add then please let us know by email.
NB: Please note some of these are links to external sites. Steinberg cannot be held responsible for downloads from external websites.
- forum Strings
- forum Hollywood Brass
- forum Hollywood Choir
- forum Hollywood Strings
- forum Symphonic Orchestra (EWQLSO)
- forum Symphonic Orchestra Gold (EWQLSO Gold)
- forum Cremona Quartet
- forum Joshua Bell Violin
- Broadway Big Band (coming soon)
- forum Organteq
- Cremona Quartet – see e-instruments
- Komplete – see Orchestral Tools Berklee – some are included with that download
- website Official playback template installed automatically when purchasing and installing NotePerformer
- forum NotePerformer (individual outputs)
- download Berklee playback template
- download Berklee with NI Komplete, HSSE+HSO. For ease of use, some combined playback templates using either NI Komplete and/or the Dorico default HSSE+HSO sounds as fallbacks for instruments that aren’t included in the Berklee Orchestral Tools Orchestra.
- forum Duplex Saxophones
- forum Harpsichords
- forum Miroire
- forum Muted Brass
- forum Symphonic Strings
- forum Sample Modeling expression maps
- article Olympus Choir Elements – upgrade from the Olympus Choir Micro in Dorico Elements & Pro
- download Abbey Road Two Professional
- article BBC Symphony Orchestra
- article Eric Whitacre Choir
- website Spitfire Percussion
- forum Solo Strings
- article Iconica Sections & Players (inc. optional VEPro template)
- article Steinberg instruments, inc. CI Marimba, Harpsichord 1738, Electric Bass, MGuitar, TGuitar
- article for Synchron, Synchon-ized, Prime Edition and other VSL libraries