- Celebrate 2.22.22 with this collection of how to make TWO of things in Dorico 4.
- Duplicate Players, Flows and Layouts in Setup mode.
- Use a wealth of editing techniques in Write mode to repeat, duplicate and add to music items.
- Copy text, music and graphic frames in Engrave mode.
- Duplicate VSTs in Play mode.
- Print 2 copies of your music in Print mode.
- Make duplicates of almost every type of Library item.
- Open a second Dorico window, and run two modes at the same time alongside each other.
- I hope you enjoy this very special TWOsday!
What about „Duplicate a self edited chord symbol”?